Tuesday, August 23, 2011

T-ball Time in Tennessee!


C had his first t-ball practice tonight, and I couldn't be more proud. Not for the way he hit the ball, threw the ball or made catches...but for his positive attitude & the way he listened to his coaches. We are so grateful for Coach Hill and all of the dads helping out and know it's going to be a great season as we cheer on the Red Sox! (Never thought I'd cheer for the Sox, but for my boy I'd do anything!) Enjoy the pics & video...

Warming Up


Carter & Mommy
Can you tell this is after practice?? He was exhausted!


Is that a freak dust storm in TN???
No, just the sky after a bunch of 5 yr. olds "play" baseball!
Wow...cleaning the tub is going to be more of a challenge these days! :)



A quick clip of C @ bat