We've had a fun weekend in Chattanooga with our family celebrating my cousin Chris & Ashley's wedding. I couldn't be happier for them, and we are excited to have Ashley in our family. :)
C & I also enjoyed the aquarium while in town. LOTS of pics, but also LOTS of sweet memories to savor! :)
Ethan & Carter...here comes trouble! :)
Kara & Sarah
Carter & Mommy
Carter man @ the church
Mimi & Don-Don
Addie & Allyson
Chris & Ashley cutting the cake
The groom's cake
Lots of laughs this weekend
Silly pics are a must with the two of us!
Carter & Mommy--say cheese!
Aunt Libby & Cousin Chris
Mimi & Addie doing the Electric Slide
Proof that Mimi & Don-Don can still cut a rug!
I LOVE to watch my parents dance together...SO sweet!
Carter & Mommy @ The Chattanoogan
Guess who's ready for the aquarium??
More silliness
Fish faces
Watch out for that shark!!
Petting a sting ray
What a beauty!
Penguins are practically chickens! (That's for you, Papa!) :)
A must see of the day...SHARKS!
Petting a snake...no idea what kind, though.
Petting sturgeons
I LOVE the look on Ethan's face! :)
Two peas in a...brick boat, apparently!