I don't know about the rest of you out there in blogger-ville, but I for one am SO thankful that the NFL season is back & that negotiations were successful. It really wouldn't feel like fall (soon) without Sunday afternoons and Monday evenings spent with any and every football game on...whether you're watching it or just have it on in the background. I LOVE living in a town with a pro team, and after this past week's pre-season game, I am SUPER pumped about the Titans' season! No matter how many wins or losses we may have, I think it will be exciting to watch. I have a growing admiration for Mike Munchak and look forward to seeing where he will take this team.
Thanks to my sister & brother-in law (I'll claim him as a brother), Carter & I got to go to Saturday's game with my niece, Adaline. While Carter's favorite things were the food and the BMX stunts at halftime, Addie and I enjoyed giving some loud shouts to cheer our team on to victory! (Ok, so we also thought the bike tricks were cool too!) :) I look forward to the season ahead...
Thanks to my sister & brother-in law (I'll claim him as a brother), Carter & I got to go to Saturday's game with my niece, Adaline. While Carter's favorite things were the food and the BMX stunts at halftime, Addie and I enjoyed giving some loud shouts to cheer our team on to victory! (Ok, so we also thought the bike tricks were cool too!) :) I look forward to the season ahead...
Mommy & Carter
Carter & Addie B