Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthdays & Back to School!


My big boy!
I cannot believe the summer has come and gone...and more than that, I can't believe C is now in Kg!!!! The past few weeks have included birthdays for friends & family...and now today we're celebrating C starting school! Both of us are incredibly worn out today, so I'll be a woman of few words for this post. (I know, a rarity...enjoy it while it lasts!) :) Hope you like the pics!

Carter & one of his "103 girlfriends" @ a Monkey Joe's

C & Addie B...goofy as always

Even Wrigley wore a party hat to celebrate mine & Addie's birthday!

Wow, what a prize! Tiger glasses!

The birthday girls! It's our party, we can...be SILLY if we want to!

My class door...I was so excited to meet my students today!

My classroom--all that's missing are the kids

A fun way to pass time at the back-to-school assembly :)