Tis the Season for...Carter's birthday (he just turned 6!), seeing Santa (the library Santa is DEFINITELY the way to go--looks great, with only a 5 minute wait!), making wish lists (I think Carter's grows every day), shopping (I'm actually done early this year! It's a Christmas miracle!), caroling (I loved going with my Community Group from Fellowship!), family (& Christmas Eve traditions), and friends (we are so blessed!).
Our season thus far in photos...AND be sure to watch the video of C singing his FIRST SOLO!!! I'm SO proud of my little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Little Man! I love you!!

Silliness...waiting for guests @ his party :)

6...I can't believe it!!!

Dave Barnes--what a fun night out with my sis!

Snowball mountain...this is a view over halfway down...
you know, once I was finally on my feet for awhile!

Where I spent half my time...on the ground. :)
Carter's first solo--sing it baby! :)