Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I think. I love Christmas, but this weekend is like the calm before the storm. It is usually more relaxing and just a fun time with family. This year, I am thankful we had time with our family. My dad's side of the family all gathered at my cousin's house in KY. It was so great to just sit, visit, eat, rest, and slow down for a bit. Carter & I also enjoyed some special time with my folks.
We truly have so much to be thankful for, and it is my prayer that our hearts would be grateful every day. Scripture says "Be joyful always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." ~1 Thes. 5:16-18 This is my prayer....to find joy and show gratitude in ALL of life's circumstances...

My little nut...he likes to play with my camera :)


Thanksgiving 2011 @ Monica's House


Carter & Mommy


Ethan, JJ & Carter headed to the fields


Hmmm...wonder who took this picture? :)


And this one... I love finding C's random pics!


Carter singing/playing Michael Jackson's "Beat It"
(well, attempting to play it anyway)